From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:57:34 -0500

I've rec'd many e-mails about my fabulous bread post, politely telling me that
I'm wrong about the price of the Gluten Free Naturals bread mix being lower
than the one's from Breads by Anna. Since I've only purchased the latter at a
local store - for $9.99 plus tax, the GFN mix is cheaper for ME. I buy GFN
products in orders of $60 or more (including cake, brownie, pancake, pizza
crust and now the bread flour mix), so I don't pay shipping and of course I
don't pay tax. However, after checking out the Breads by Anna website
pricing, I figured out that the $6.99 bread mix costs over $9 to ship here (via
UPS ground) - obviously not a good deal for ME. I might have missed it, but I
didn't notice a free shipping offer for large orders from Anna. In fairness I'll say
that both of the above mentioned mixes are absolutely excellent, and offer
two of the three breads I've been able to eat without hearing first (of US
products anyway).

Additionally, I'd like to add info on a third excellent gf bread mix that's also
delicious at room temp. It's from a company called Tracy's Treats. One of you
reminded me of this product, which I tried many months ago. It's actually a
millet bread mix which makes an excellent bread and pizza crust and they offer
a frozen 'bake and eat' loaf of bread, which I have not tried. The only reason I
don't order from this company is that they don't offer online ordering at
present. However, they do have a free shipping offer AND the price can't be
beat, at under $4 for a most excellent gf bread mix! You can find out more
about their products/ordering options here : www.traceystreats.com. You
canalso purchase the line from the gluten free mall (google for the website),
but the prices there are higher there.

Again, I have no financial interest in any of these companies but I would like
to see them all survive because they all offer exceptional tasting gluten free
mixes.

TJ
www.gladtobeglutenfree.blogspot.com
www.cafepress.com/makeminegf