From:
Leif O. Thorvaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:22:38 -0700

I received a number of posts regarding this subject.  I checked out
three possibilities: 1)The Gluten Pantry didn't have them; 2) the
telephone number was apparently bad; and 3) got a reference to an
English firm who I queried and got the following information. At 9
English pounds ($13.00) per test strip, it is a bit expensive for my
income.  It seems egregious and with the number of celiacs in this
world one would think the smart marketing thing would be to price low
and depend on volume!  I don't know what their test strip/kit consists
of  but I know the narcotics test kits I used in my other life *G*
certainly were no where near that expensive.

Tepnel

BioSystems

Dear Leif

Thank you for your email requesting information on the Gluten Home
Test Kit.

The kit is not available in the US but can be ordered directly from us.
The cost of the kit (containing 5 single use tests) is L45 inclusive of
postage, packing and VAT.  Your order can be paid for by Visa or
Mastercard.  Information and an order form is attached.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to
contact us.

 <<BK P Gluten Home Test Intro.doc>>
 <<ORDER FORM1.doc>>
Kind regards,

Yvonne Harris
Sales Co-ordinator

Visit our web site: www.tepnel.com <http://www.tepnel.com>

Tepnel BioSystems Limited,  One Newtech Square,  Deeside Industrial Park
Deeside, Flintshire, CH5  2NT,  U.K.
Tel: +44 (1244) 280 202
Fax: +44 (1244) 288 402