From:
Michael & Michelle Mini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael & Michelle Mini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:06:32 -0500

I believe the company that made the pumpkin roll was called Marlene's Mixes.
She went out of business in January 2007. Marlene's Mixes also made the
stuffing mix (which was wonderful!) and unfortunately is no longer available
either.