From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:07:01 EST

Happy New Year,

Celiacs-helping-celiacs at Valley Medical Center. For those who live in
Metro-South ... take advantage ... join the home team.

When: Next Tuesday night January 20, 7:00 PM. As is our custom-- casual, no
cost, have fun.

Topic: Stay up-to-date with GF Best of the Northwest Restaurants

Newbees are welcome. You will be among friends, and we can help you.  Easy!

Where:
Valley Medical Center
Medical Arts Center (building)  Conference Room C. (This is in the northwest
corner of the campus.)
400 South  43rd St, Renton

The street numbers and signs are a bit confusing, but the size of the
hospital and the construction cranes are not. Sooooo ... from Hwy 167 head east  up
the hill. After clearing the 167 interchange, get in the left lane to turn
left at the first light onto Talbot Rd. Drive north to the third driveway on
your left. Turn left toward the Parking Garage ... proceed on around the Medical
 Arts building making two left turns and park by the front door. Or, park in
garage on your right and walk across the street to the Medical Arts Center
(MAC), first floor. Head for the Auditorium. We are in Room C just across the
hall from the main entrance to the Auditorium.

Your support group is valuable, motivational, informative and fun. Please
make an effort to join us just once-a-month. (Same time -- same place -- good
habit.) We care about newly diagnosed people who are training for gluten-free
food management. Do not stay "overwhelmed."

Greg Parsons
Facilitator

For more information contact Earl Ley at  [log in to unmask]
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

*******
*******