From:
"Barbara H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara H.
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:52:53 -0400

Somewhere I read a list of tests that should be done for Celiacs on an
annual or some other schedule. These were not for gf compliance but
general tests for well being. I have searched the ICORS database, my
saved webpages, emails, etc but cannot find the list.

I have followed a gf diet for 28 years (since the age of 34) but have
never had any followup testing. I have had annual or biannual physical
checkups for the normal stuff or when I've has specific complaints.  In
general, the doctors have been very casual about the celiac etc, mostly
because I seem to be healthy.

Can anyone help?

thanks, Barb