From:
Marian Wisnev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:24:54 -0500

I had heard about the Regal Pro from other celiac groups.  They
recommended the K6746S which is no longer in production.  Last week I
bought their model K6745S at Kohl's for $59.  I assume this is not a new
model as the coupon for the package of yeast that was enclosed expired
12/31/99!  However, I am completely happy with this model.  I called
their 800# to inquire about GF bread (even tho the manual suggests using
their Whole Wheat cycle).  The person who answered was so knowledgeable
and helpful.  She told me to use the French Bread Dough cycle which mixes
for 25 minutes, then rises.  She told me to be sure and set the timer to
stop this rise after 30 minutes as there was a punch down after that
which we do not want.  (a total of 55 minutes  using the French Bread
dough cycle)  After stopping this cycle, she told me to use the Bake only
cycle for 50 minutes.  The bread turned out great.  This is not only a
machine that is programmable, it is reasonably priced and it makes a
horizontal loaf.