From:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:51:46 -0500

Feb 19th I am hosting a very special radio show with guest Dr. Peter H.R. Green, MD - details are here http://is.gd/7Tgve and be sure to scroll down to Feb 19th.

I  hope that you can promote the above events to your e-mail and on-line audience!  I am doing this to truly help others get more information about celiac disease and how they can improve their health and lives. I have asked everyone to send me their question for Dr. Green and I will try and fit as many into the hour as I possibly can. Send questions to  [log in to unmask] . I welcome any and all questions you or your group members may have.

Please pass this news on. This will be very special. I will be promoting this Listserv to those who may not know about it as well.

Fondly,
Tina Turbin
www.TinaTurbin.com
www.GlutenFreeHelp.info
"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge"
- words penned by Scottish Writer, Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)
www.DannyTheDragon.com
Nominee for Best Children's Picture Book 2009