From:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:16:57 -0700

I found a cereal in the market the other day that looked good, and was
potentially GF, so I decided to ask about its status.  It is called
Kashi Cranberry Sunshine, and is mostly corn flakes with cranberries,
but there is no wheat listed in the ingredients, so I decided to ask.
In their response, it is obvious that they don't know the difference
between corn gluten and gliadin, etc.  However, they do mention a
possibility of wheat contamination from other products processed on the
same line, so I guess it's out.  Just thought I'd pass along the info to
others.  Their website is www.kashi.com.