From:
Jutta Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 16:13:16 -0800

hello all,

23 answers, all say MSG is gluten free as long as produced in the USA.
But all say that MSG is not good for us, we should avoid it anyway.

Most of the answers helped me out far beyond their "duty".  I got lists
for travel food, personal stories with lots of helpful hints, lists for
stuff to take along for dining out, and much much encouragement. I read
all messages carefully and implemented all the hints and pointers. I
thank everyone from the bottem of my heart.  You don't know how much all
your encouragement means to me. To my family I have been the laughing
stock forever and sometimes even seriously abused for being "sick
again"(when I was a child) and considered a basket case by my "friends"
and my doctors.  Being able to listen to your stories which sound like
mine, gives me my feeling of self-worth and self-respect back.  Many
Thanks!

Butze