From:
Bobby Candey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 12:10:11 -0400

On my recent honeymoon camping trip around the parks in the Indian
country of southern Utah and nearby states, starting in Las Vegas
(highly recommended trip), we found two excellent restaurants:

Cafe Diablo, 599 W. Main, Torrey, Utah near Capitol Reef National Park
1-801-425-3070; the owner/chef, Jane Pankow, is aware of celiac
requirements due to her father; several GF deserts on the desert tray.
They run a restaurant in Salt Lake City in the winter.

Francisca's, 125 E. Main, Cortez, Colorado near Mesa Verde National Park
and Anasazi Heritage Center, 1-970-565-4093; owners/chefs Pete and
Laurel Montano's son has celiac.

I have no other connection with these businesses besides being a
delighted customer.