From:
Nathan Gerber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:31:40 -0700

Hello Everyone!

My name is Nathan Gerber and I'm from Utah.  this is the first time I have
posted to this list, in fact I have only been a member for a couple of days.
 The thing that led me to this group is my mother-in-law has Sprue and I
wanted to help her by getting some information online.  I was introduced
to this listserv when I was looking through a recipe list.  I guess what I
am really looking for are recipes and diet ideas for a gluten free diet.  Am
I in the right place?  It looks as though most of the information passed
through this list is more along the lines of medical information.  Could I
bother people here and see if I am in the right place?  I apologize for
taking your time with such a trivial matter, I know there is a lot of traffic
on this list.  If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Nathan Gerber
I work, therefore I am!