From:
Cindy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:42:42 EST

I am going to make an appointment to see a dermatologist.  My DH has flared
up and the expired Westcort I had is not cutting it.  When I was first
diagnosed 5 years ago with dermatitis on my face (Why? No one knew...of
course there was no diagnosis of Celiac..that came 3 months ago!)  Sorry...do
I sound cynical...yes!...now that I have suffered all sorts of symptoms for
years, the puzzle pieces have come together, thanks to a great doctor here in
Portsmouth!  Anyway, now that I am living here in another state since that
first DH flare up, I need to start all over again with a dermatologist.  Does
anyone have any recommendations of treatment, more precisely, do you know
what meds are GF??  I want to have this knowledge before I see the doctor who
will hopefully know what Celiac is....wish me luck.

Cindy in NH