From:
Karen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:52:39 -0500

Thanks to you who replied about the grain mills.

I didn't get a lot of replies to my request for the best mill for bean
flour, but I did receive the following, and my research convinced me to
buy a whisper mill.  (I have a vitamix, but I have had problems with
moisture when grinding, plus we need enough for our whole family, so I
wanted something easier.)
_________
K-tec works quite well. :)

http://waltonfeed.com/kitmill.html
__________________

I have a “Whispermill” and really love it.  It grinds most things very
well.  The only thing I did not like was tapioca going through the mill.
Very strange texture, and seemed to really bog down the machine…
________________
I use my handydandy Vitamix to make bean flours, and to do a whole lot of
other things.  It is a fantastic machine.  I do not in any way stand to
benefit from this endorsement - mine was a gift from a friend who did not
find it useful.  I love it.

Blessings,
Karen
Lamplight Hill educational resources
www.lamplighthill.com
Email me to join our monthly specials email list!
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!