From:
Andrea Kellogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Kellogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 03:46:08 -0500

Deb,

On Waikiki Beach Walk there is Yard House which has a g.f. menu and is good!  A couple doors down is Roy's which is very good and they are very accomodating.  They made TWO g.f. chocolate desserts for me and my hubby!  They have a few other restaurants on Oahu as well.  In Aloha Tower is Gordon Biersch which is also very accomodating.  I usually get the cobb salad and always leave very full.  In Hawaii Kai is Kona Brewing Company.  No g.f. menu but really helpful.  There are Outback Steakhouses around the island including the Ewa side of Waikiki.  Also in Waikiki is Cheesecake Factory.  I usually order Shepherd's Pie w/o the "gravy."  In Ward Center/Ward Warehouse is Z's Pizza which has g.f. pizza.  There are a few P.F. Chang's on the island as well.  If you come over to Kaneohe, try Haleiwa Joe's which is yummy;)  There is another one in Haleiwa but not as good.

I have not been to Hilo so I do not have any info for you there.  I'll write back if I think of more.  We live in Kailua!

aloha,
Andrea

*******
*******