Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:52:26 EDT

I am Kristen Klay and I live in Salem, Oregon. Both of my children (Alex, 5
and Isabelle, 2) and my husband have Celiac Disease. I have recently started a
ROCK (Raising Our Celiac Kids) chapter here in Salem. At the moment my family
are the only members!

We are inviting everyone that is interested in Celiac Disease or Gluten
Intolerance to join us on Sunday, October 10th, 2004 at Salem's RiverFront Park and
Carousel from 2-4 pm.

Please contact me if you would like to join us for a fun filled afternoon. I
am trying to organize kid-friendly, GF snacks and entertainment.

If you are interested in being a part of this new ROCK Chapter, please
contact me.

If you need help as an adult, I am also willing to be a support person for
yourself or your family.

Sincerely,

Kristen Klay
ROCK Chapter Leader