From:
Eileen Coughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:49:08 EST

Thank you for your responses.

The majority of people said I should have my thyroid checked.

Some people said it could be hormones.

Some people said stress.

Some said we don't absorb vitamins properly.  I'm not sure which one helps
strengthen hair though.

I'm going to get on a better multi-vitaman specifically for celiacs and see
if that helps.  I'm sure within the next few months I'll have some type of
blood work.  I'll be sure to have them check everything which is usuallly the
routine.

Thanks again.

Eileen