From:
Steve Majerus-Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:04:07 -0400

Hello list,

I am dissatisfied with my new primary care physician. This doctor
appears to be totally distinterested in my CD or the problems it is
causing me. I get what I want in the way of referrals or whatever else I
ask for, but -- especially as I am newly biopsy diagnosed -- I'd also
like my doctor to take some role in figuring out what I need and what is
best and make some recommendations, not just rely on me to do all the
research and make demands.

Have any of you folks in the Nutmeg State found a general doctor who has
some understanding of CD and makes your healthcare a partnership with
you?

Thank you in advance for any names or suggestions you can offer.  In
search of the Holy Grail, Jackie