From:
Maureen Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maureen Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 12:37:04 -0500

Hello

I have been diagnosed with Celiac (by biopsy) over 2 years ago. My Mom is
now going to get tested. However I live in the U.S. and she lives in Canada
and I am not sure if the tests are the same. I would appreciate if there is
any Canadian's out there that could tell me what tests needs to be done and
where the testing is performed (so she can pass this information along to
her doctor and that it be accurate).

My Mom lives in Kingston, Ontario. Does anybody know if there is a suport
group in that town and if so how can we get ahold of them?

Thank you
Maureen
Austin, Texas