From:
Lisa Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:36:38 -0700

Hi -

I've known I need to be g-free for a little more than a year now, and I've discovered I also need to avoid soy, dairy, and some other things. I continue to have bloating problems, and think I really need to find a good local dietician or gastroenterologist or ? I wonder about having food allergy testing done. I've also read about allergy cross reactions (could be my terminology's way off here) with non-food allergies, like latex, to which I have an allergy. I've a life-long history of docs not being able to figure out what's going on with my system and my feeling told, 'It must be all in your head', so I'm leery of docs in general, but I do know there are good ones out there. I moved to Baltimore from the DC area less than a year ago, and I'm looking for recommendations for docs in the Baltimore area. Do any of you know of ones you'd recommend?

Thanks so much!
Lisa