From:
Chelsea Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:19:06 -0500

Greetings & Happy Holidays From The Dietary Shoppe,Inc in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania open Tuesdays-Saturdays 10am to 5:30 pm.

NOVEMBER WEBSITE SPECIAL - All Gluten Free Orders over $50.00 (before
shipping)will receive a free single serve Thai Kitchen instant rice
noodle soup packet. (garlic Vegetable, Thai ginger or onion)

What's New in our Store:

Pocono Cream of Buckwheat - tired of cream of rice, try this for a
change.

Ener-G Sesame Pretzels rings  - a huge hit at our meeting!

Cosmic Combo Bliss Bars  - a sesame and sunflower seed bar

Amy's Split Pea Soup - Fat free & Vegetarian

Amy's Black Bean Soup - Also Vegetarian & Low fat.

Running Rabbit Licorice in three flavors - Cute bunny shapes in Black
Cherry, Raspberry and Honey Lemon.

Ener-G Vanilla Chocolate Sandwich Cookies

Loprofin Crackers - Looks like matzoh - great substitute from making your
own.

Check out our SALE Items on our website by typing in keyword sale on the
search feature.

ALL Made By Mona's Mixes $1.00 off regular price - See our website for
other on Sale items.

Now Shipping a selection of frozen items in zone 1 shipping areas.

Please visit us for All your Gluten Free needs and more...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

The Dietary Shoppe,Inc.
184A East Evergreen Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118