From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 09:48:19 -0600

Dear fellow listmembers,

I am looking very forward to preparing a very delicious GF, dairy free, egg
free, yeast free, bean free but not taste free Thanksgiving dinner.

I do need some help locating several traditional food items that would make
my life a little easier.

Does anyone know what brands of these foods I can use safely?

marshmallows (I can't find the ones previously listed)
canned sweet potatoes
a good recipe for stuffing using GF bread
olives (black and green)

Please respond ASAP because my daughter is having a Thanksgiving dinner at
school this Friday November 21, and I must send her food ahead of time.
Thanks for all your help.

By the way, I spoke to an Ocean Spray representative the other day who
assured me that all canned cranberry sauce, Cranberry Juice Cocktail and
"pure" juices (NOT HOLIDAY PUNCH!) are GF.  My kids are thrilled because
their definition of Thanksgiving is cranberry sauce in the shape of a can.

I look forward to your wonderful responses and wish everyone a healthy,
delicious Thanksgiving.

Bev Wahl