From:
K Kemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:46:39 -0500

Hi All,

We are in the process of filling out all of the financial aid applications for
college.  I would like to know if any of you have included the cost difference
(between gf and reg food) as "part of the amount of money that was not
covered by insurance for medical expenses from the previous year" .  I was
planning on including this amount since I don't already take the deduction on
my taxes.

I would like to here from people who have already done this and whether or
not it raised any problems or delays with the financial aid processing.  Any
other information with this process and celiac would also be much appreciated.

Thank you,