From:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:38:01 -0600

For those of you who travel!  A friend of mine sent this information to me:

The hotel I was telling you about is the DoubleTree in OakBrook, Illinois.
Here is the website:
http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/CHIOADT-Doubletree-Hotel-Chicago-Oak-Brook-Illinois/index.do

And here is the description of the package which you see once you put in
reservation dates, etc.

Rate Type:
THIS PACKAGE FOR 2 INDULGES YOUR EVERY SENSE WITH A GLUTEN
FREE DINNER(CHOICE OF SALAD, ENTREE & DESSERT FROM CHEF'S SPECIALTYMENUS)
FEATURING THE SAVORY CULINARY DELIGHTS OF CHEF AARON FLORES. A BOTTLE OF THE
HOUSE SPECIALTY WINE. PAMPERED 1 NIGHT STAY IN OUR WARM, COMFORTABLE ROOMS
WITH LUXURIOUS BEDDING & AMENITIES.WARM CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE @CHECKIN
--
Theresa Brandon