From:
Mary Anne Cripe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:56:14 -0400

Is there anyone in the Goshen, Indiana area who could recommend a doctor
who has diagnosed DH or CD?  My elderly father-in-law has symptoms of both.
He has been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome for years and more
recently has had a rash that has been diagnosed as scabies.  He is in a
nursing home and has been quarantined twice for scabies even though noone
else gets scabies.  His wife whom he helps care for does not get scabies
from him.  One of the nurses told him it sure didn't look like scabies to
her.  I was suspicious so I talked to him about all of his symptoms, and
they sound just like CD and DH to me.  I would like to have him checked.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!

Mary Anne

Mary Anne Cripe
State University of West Georgia