From:
Lynda Benkofske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Benkofske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 16:48:18 -0500

IS MAY 21ST CIRCLED ON YOUR CALENDAR?

If you live in Minnesota and western Wisconsin and you have celiac disease
it should be!  The Twin Cities' 4th International Walk for Celiac Disease
will be held May 21st at Boom Island in Minneapolis.  Free registration
begins at 8:30 a.m. and the walk starts at 10:00.

You'll want to get there early! We will have gluten-free food vendors for
you to check out!  A few new ones to look for: Whole Foods with its new
gluten-free baked items, Cafe de Tava from St. Paul, and Dairy Queen!

There will be many raffle items as well, including a football signed by
Oakland Raiders' quarterback Rich Gannon, a Vikings jersey signed by four
players including Daunte Culpepper, and some prizes the ladies might enjoy
from Lifetime Fitness and Department 56!

T-shirts will also be for sale for $7.00 each and we will have the new
celiac awareness bracelets for sale for $2 per bracelet in children and
adult sizes.  Go to www.celiacwalk.org for more information (click on
Mpls/St. Paul) and to print out a registration form or pledge sheet.  See
you there!