Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 09:10:44 EST

Dear Friends:

     What better way to say I Love You to the newly diagnosed celiac on your
list than an autographed copy of the best-selling THE GLUTEN-FREE BIBLE (Henry
Holt) and NO MORE CUPCAKES & TUMMY ACHES (Xlibris), the beautifully
illustrated children's story with Foreword by Dr. Alessio Fasano, and  a real-life
happy ending, a story about what being special really means that has captivated
the littlest celiacs in all over the county.

     Praise for THE GLUTEN-FREE BIBLE...

     "Lowell covers every aspect of living wheat and gluten-free."  New York
Times

     "The definitive guide to coping with celiac disease...the author has
left no resource untapped."
     Science News

     "A lot of attitude and a terrific sense of humor."  N.Y. Daily News

     "Be forewarned:  This book is addictive.  Jax inspires, educates,
entertains.  You'll laugh,
     you'll learn, you'll discover the abundant life that can be yours --
gluten-free."
     Peggy Wagener, Publisher, Living Without Magazine

     What they're saying about NO MORE CUPCAKES AND TUMMY ACHES and its
little celiac, Izzie O'Brien:

     "Izzie O'Brien is just what the doctor ordered..." Dr. Alessio Fasano

     "If I had only known Izzie when I was a sick little banana baby..."
Elaine Monarch, Executive      Director of the Celiac Disease Foundation

     "Enchanting, beautifully written.  A tale to delight every child on a
gluten-free diet."
     Living Without Magazine

     Two-Book Autographed Gift Set
     $30

     Individual Signed copies of THE GLUTEN-FREE BIBLE, $17
     Individual Signed copies of MORE CUPCAKES & TUMMY ACHES, $17

     Please add $4 for shipping and send checks or money orders to:
     Jax Peters Lowell
     704 S. 6th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147

     Visit the author at www.jaxlowell.com

     Eat Well.  Laugh Often.  Count Your Blessings.

     Happy Holidays!
     Jax Peters Lowell