From:
"C. Connolly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
C. Connolly
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:24:45 +0000

Thanks to all who sent suggestions.  Here is what I received.
Carol

Enjoy Life brand snacks are free of the top 8 allergens as well as being GF.  Here's their website
http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/
My kids love them.

All products by 1-2-3 Gluten Free are GF and nut/peanut free  (as is the facility in which they are produced).  www.123glutenfree.com is the website for more information.

If you live near a Whole Foods Market, check them out.

Corn Thins are very tasty.

Please check our website at www.nuworldfoods.com.  We are free of the top allergens including nuts, tree nuts, pea, rice, corn, wheat, soy, dairy and eggs.  Thank you!

Ellen Rudomanski
Nu World Amaranth
877-692-8899

Miss Roben's Allergy Free Grocery, which is on-line, has fabulous snack
foods for kids. And many other things too. I wouldn't survive without them

I really like the Sensible Foods Organic Crunch Dried Snacks.  The sweet corn is excellent.  www.sensiblefoods.com

Crunchies fruit and veggie crunchies are very good too.  www.crunchiesfood.com  Note:  I usually like soybeans (regular - not dried), but their dried version is inedible.

Also try Masuya Sembei Rice Snacks. www.masuyanaturally.com  The Ranch flavor in the green bag are the best.  I just looked at their website, and noticed they don't have the Ranch listed.  Not sure why, but my local store carries them.

For a great cheese puff...try Barbara's Cheese Puffs Bakes.  http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=587770&cgrfnbr=881913  The white bag (yellow cheese) is better than the black bag (that has the white cheddar flavor).  I'm not sure if Sunflower and Safflower oil are allowed in a nut free enviroment, as these products have them.