From:
Ute Tindorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ute Tindorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 21:08:09 -0700

I emailed St Hubert rotisseries and asked what I could eat there and
this is what they send me

St. Hubert Rotisserie
Les Rotisseeries St. Hubert

Dear Madam Tindorf,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.
There unfortunately is Gluten in almost all of our products.
However, we do have a few gluten free products as well.
We would recommend taking traditional coleslaw as well as
some roasted chicken without it's skin (depending on the
importance of your intolerance to gluten it could be important
to mention to the waiter that the chicken must keep clear
of contact from the fries, bread and gravy).
The chicken breast on garden salad would also be a good gluten free
meal alternative but only with the house or Cesar dressing.
For additional gluten free meal alternatives we have compiled i
information such as ingredients and nutritional facts inside
a binder which you may consult, on demand, during your next
visit to your nearest St-Hubert Rotisserie.

We thank you for taking the time to write to us, and hope the
above meets with your expectations.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitat
to contact us.

 Sincerely,

 Anthony Rode

Service à la Clientèle Réseau
Les Rôtisseries St-Hubert Ltée
P S.V.P. pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel

Tél. : 514-385-3916
Sans frais : 1-800-263-6758
Téléc. : 514-383-2292

*******