From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:38:26 -0500

May was very busy at Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com) and we had
guests here almost every day, enjoying the pool and throwing the frisbee for
Chutney, our lovely dog. She is even more popular than the chef, Papa Joe.
There is some time left in June and July, so if you want to plan a trip to
SeaWorld, the Riverwalk, and Fiesta Texas this summer, now is a good time to
call for reservations.

What could be better than a full gluten-free breakfast to start the day?
Recently, as the Defensive Dining editor for Alamo Celiac,
(www.alamoceliac.org ) I worked with the Director of Culinary Operations at
SeaWorld to determine which food items in the park can be considered
gluten-free.  It will be easier to order meals there now, without having to
lug around your special gf food.

About half of our guests have dietary restrictions, but the others are just
eager to stay here and enjoy our tropical setting, and are enjoying the
gluten free breakfast.  Everyone has been very complimentary of the
breakfasts prepared from scratch each morning, and each one goes away with a
new awareness of celiac disease.

If you are going to be in Salt Lake City for the GIG conference next week,
please be sure to say hello.  One of the silent auction prizes is a night at
Chicken Paradise.  Hope to see you there!

Anne Barfield
www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648