From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 10:48:15 -0500

Based on previous posts regarding some Haribo products may be gf vs.
some that may not be due to the county of origin, I wrote to Haribo USA
and asked which items would be considered safe for someone with celiac,
gluten-free. I also asked if it mattered which country the product was
imported from. I received the response below. However, it states these
product are manufactured in Europe. I don't know if that refers to the
gf items or NOT. I think I may have seen some from Israel... Also, this
is a first for me, where a food manufacturer spells flour as flower...
Be careful and enjoy!