Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:30:27 -0400

Thanks for all the replies.

There seem to be two (2) websites that can provide information.  They are:

	http://homepage.mac.com/sholland/celiac/GFmedlist.pdf

	www.glutenfreedrugs.com

Of greatest CONCERN to me was that WALGREEENS has DROPPED THE BALL.
Walgreens has a GF drug list that is in their computer system.  It is
outdated and has been for many months.  Despite great diligence by the local
store manager, a former pharmacist, Walgreens corporate has not gotten a
response from their buyer to work on updating their GF drug list.  Today, I
spoke with Walgreens Corporate in Illinois.  Consider joining me in
contacting them to tell them how important this service is and how they
stand to lose a viable market, people with CD, if they are not responsive to
our needs.  The link to submit a request to update their GF drug list is
https://www.walgreens.com/contactus/forms.jsp

Sara