From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 07:29:08 +1100

Hi

The recent posting on a GF pancake prompted me to post this recipe.

You can of course use any pancake recipe but I have written my below, this mixture is for one pancake and is egg free because I have an egg allergy. I also used Lactose free milk and margarine.

2 tablespoons of cornflour
1 tablespoon of soy flour
1 teaspoon bi carb soda
1 teaspoon sugar
enough milk to make a mixture about the texture of un whipped cream.

Mix all ingredients together and let stand while you prepare the topping

In a frying pan, gently melt 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter. Slice a banana lengthwise and then in half and gently sauté in the the sugar mix  turning as it browns.

Heat another fry pan and melt a little margarine pour the pancake in and allow to cook, then flip.
Place pancake on a plate,top with the bananas, and then you can add yogurt or ice cream. Enjoy!

Note don't rinse the pan that you cooked the bananas in as when the sugar syrup sets you can clean the pan by eating the hard toffee like remains.

Christina