From:
Susan Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:45:09 -0400

Hi, we're heading down to Oak Island/Southport, NC area from
Pennsylvania for vacation and would greatly appreciate any suggestions
for GF dining or health food stores/grocery stores that carry GF
items.  We typically travel down 95 through Rocky Mount to get there,
so would also welcome also any suggestions for dining along the way
(we're willing to go off the beaten path a bit to find a gem,
especially any bakeries, etc).    I always pack cooler meals, but
sometimes it's just nice to stop and have a cooked meal!

We're also heading to Myrtle Beach one day to play their great mini-
golf courses, so would be thrilled if anyone could help out with some
ideas for that area too.

Many thanks,

Sue