Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:25:33 -0700

For the Fall, enjoy our seasonal gluten-free and dairy-
free Cranberry Orange Nut Bread.  With tart cranberries,
zesty orange and sweet chocolate chips, this delightful
tea loaf makes for a wonderful morning or evening treat!

Also, coming soon ... gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-
free Crostini!  Mariposa's Crostini are perfect on a
salad or topped with any spread.  These light and crunchy
toastettes have just a hint of garlic and are delicious.
Keep your eyes out for our Crostini in the coming weeks.

Find Mariposa's Cranberry Bread and other great Fall
baked goods like Pumpkin Bread by visiting:

www.mariposabaking.com

Thank you and Happy Autumn!

Patti

Mariposa Baking Company