From:
Sandy Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:28:14 EDT

Hi

It's me again,  leaving for Israel  on Tuesday.  I called my  travel agent
inquiring about the food on the plane and was told to contact the  airline
which I did.    On EL AL's web they list their menus of which  there are 24,
this is wonderful except for the GF one.  It says  Gluten intolerant meals
for passengers who must control their gluten  intake.  These meals are not
suitable for celiacs and for persons who are  sensitive/allergic to gluten.
Now this is a problem.

I am planning to bring some nosh but what do I do about the  meals?  I
understand during the 11-12 hour flight a lot of food is  served.

I hope my celiac friends will come to my rescue once again  with
suggestions.

Sandy in NJ