From:
Russell Baleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 18:34:42 PST

Hi, and greetings from South Africa.  I'm very new to both the
Internet and the Celiac Mailing List and have just finished reading
the FAQ and other guidelines.  I'm grateful to at last be
associating with like-minded people and very envious of all the food
sources I've seen on the list.  Is there anyone here from South
Africa?

I would also like to know if there are any Reflexologists on the
list or how I should proceed with the following information:
I have been a celiac for many years and to survive have studied
every related book I could find, mostly from International
resources.  I am, amongst other things, a Trainer and practitioner
of foot reflexology and in the past two years have discovered a 100%
correlation of practical evidence relating to quick, simple
diagnosis of celiac disease.  In this country, a reflexologist is
forbidden by law to diagnose or prescribe and I whole-heartedly
support this wisdom.  The problem however is that there are so few
people here aware of gluten intolerance that I am unable to share
what I believe to be extremely valuable information.  Any
suggestions??

Sincerely and best regards,  Russell.
Russell Baleson <[log in to unmask]>
Johannesburg, South Africa 01/24/96  18:34:42