From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:28:06 EDT

Listmates: I spoke to Jeff at Snapple this morning.  This is the final and
correct information about their products.  They apologize for the wrong
information that was circulated recently.  ALL DIET SNAPPLE is gluten Free.
In their regular  non diet Snapple, only the following four flavors are GF.
Kiwi Strawberry, Mango Madness, Raspberry Rea and Peach Tea.  The other
regular, non diet flavors has some wheat based ingredient.  Their phone
number is 1 800 762 7753.  The reference number for my conversations on this
subject is #158546.  Hope this clears up the matter.

 Renee Cronenwalt