From:
Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 1995 14:34:11 -0400

According to a publication from The Gluten Intolerance Group of North
America, (P. O. Box 23053, Seattle  WA  98102-0353) there is a connection
with Sjogren's Syndrome and other auto-immune dysfunctions.

In talking with other people on this list, I have noticed that the
linkage is very evident.  For example, in my family, my mother has a form
of scleroderma.  In another family, it might be diabetes, RA or MS.  It's
like our families are genetically fragile.

Makes one wonder about the nature of that fragility, when you read posts
like, "Since I've been on the GF diet, my other symptoms have abated."