From:
Timia R Conjurske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:32:08 EDT

Hi all,

I have a friend who was just recently tested by Kenneth Fine and came out
positive for being gluten sensitive.  He's been on the GF diet for the
most part for 3 weeks or a month, but has had some slips and on Saturday
had crackers (non GF).  His health over all seems to be doing pretty
well, and is a very marked improvement over how he felt much of the time,
though he felt horrible on Sunday after ingesting gluten the day before.
However the thing that has not been helped is severe joint pain, and it's
been very much worse today.  He may well have Rheumatoid Arthritis, but
my questions are:

How many of you had joint pain that was cured by the GF diet alone?

How long did it take before you were pain-free?

Did you get joint pain after ingested gluten later, and how long did it
take to get the pain after ingesting gluten?

I'd be very interested in hearing ANY experiences with joint pain of any
sort, and would be very interested to know how severe it was and all
encompassing.  Thanks so much in advance.

Timia