From:
Ted Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 03:23:54 GMT

Hi
This is a response to the previous post from Bory.A recent post regarding
anew website from me was commercial nature,but was not intentionally
against the list policies.

1. The reason why Jim Lyles posted the reminder about the policies
regarding self promotion was excactly because of my post. It was timely and
accurat.

2. All of the listowners are very much trying to make sure that these policies
are followed and in that regard i got my full attention. If e mail could
k.. i would not be posting this.

3. My post happened out of  a misunderstanding and miscommunication between
me and the listowners.I am sorry about that.It will not happen again.

4. I do apologize to all who felt intruded upon and were out raged by my post.

Ted