From:
Hilari Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 05:05:07 EDT

The Washington Area Celiac Sprue Group is having a meeting featuring Connie
Sarros and her Reduced Calorie Gluten Free Cookbook.  It will be held at the
Dolley Madison Library in McLean Virginia at 2:00 pm on Saturday, April 13.
For More Information or Directions, please call Hilari Moore 703-799-3764.

Please don't forget our 10K walk on May 4th on the George Washington Bike
Path from Fort Hunt Elementary to Mount Vernon Estate.  We will also have an
abreviated fun run for the children (1800 feet) with prizes at the finish.
For more information or to register, please contact Andrea Howe 301-391-6094
or email:  [log in to unmask]