From:
"Karen H. Shirley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen H. Shirley
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 14:02:03 -0700

Remember how hard it was the first few times you shopped for gluten-free
groceries?

"Gluten-Free Diet: A Shopping Guide" is a new, free ebook written and researched
by my charming husband, James Shirley.  It is filled with common foods that are
gluten-free.  It's free because he wants it to make its way into the hands of
all the people who need it. A paperback version of the book goes on sale May 8
on Amazon and other online retailers. Local bookstores can order it for their
shelves too - its ISBN 978-0-6154-6676-7.

Get the ebook here:

http://www.glutenfreeshoppingguide.com/free_ebook.html

If you have a blog or website, you can get the ebook, pictures of the book, and
more
information at:

http://www.GlutenFreeShoppingGuide.com/free_ebookbl.html

Together we can make a difference in many people’s lives by sharing this ebook
with others who could benefit from it!

Thank you!

Happy Celiac Awareness Month!

from Karen and James Shirley