From:
"Laura B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura B.
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:54:42 -0500

Thanks everyone for the quick responses.

It was a unaminous consensus!  Both Cool Whip and Reddi Wip are GF.  As
someone mentioned Cool Whip is a Kraft Product - Kraft calls out their
ingredients if there could be an issue.

Many suggested real whip cream - which I usually do, but, I only need a little
bit and real whipped cream doesn't last long.  I'm planning on making Pumpkin
Pie Martinis for Thanksgiving and the recipe calls for glass rims to be dipped in
Whipped Cream.

For anyone interested - the recipe comes from Rachel Ray's Everyday
Magazine (her Thanksgiving Issue):

Pumpkin Pie Martinis (Makes 2 drinks)

2 oz Vanilla Vodka (1/4 cup)
2 oz Creme de Cacao (1/4 cup)
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
Whipped Cream for Garnish

1.  Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.  Add the vanilla vodka, creme
de cacao, heavy cream and pumpkin pie spice - shake well.

2.  Dip the rims of 2 martini glasses into a bowl of whipped cream.  Strain the
cocktail into the glasses.

Enjoy & Happy Thanksgiving,

Laura

*******