From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 07:51:14 -0700

Dear List Mates,

Thank you so much for your many responses and empathy.

The vast majority of people who responded have had the same type of pain due
to gluten ingestion or other food (such as milk) reactions.

One person thought it was related to the gall bladder removal; another
didn't. A couple of people suggested following up with a physician.

Others suggested Advil, chiropractic, energy work, acupuncture, eat more
carbs, walk, Reiki.

One person wrote with an explanation of the pain which is as follows:

"My former chiropractor informed me that in our nervous system and the
spine, it's the lower part of the spine, at the right hip where the nerves
lead to the intestines.  Hence, my pain there in those incidents."

Best wishes,

Sue