From:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tricia Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 07:32:22 -0400

Hi there,

Thank you to everyone who sent suggestions for the diet.com blog. The first blog was posted Monday June 30 and Mondays should be the regular day for new entries. The direct link to the diet blog page is http://www.diet.com/dietblogs/index.php. If this link comes through garbled, go to the www.diet.com website and click on community at the top of the page. Then click on diet blogs. The expert and featured bloggers are listed on the right hand side of the page. Scroll down until you see the living gluten-free blog. I also will be posting direct links to individual blog entries on my website from the newsletter page.

Thank you!

Tricia

Tricia Thompson, MS, RD
The Gluten-Free Dietitian
Author: The Gluten-Free Nutrition Guide
Co-author: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating
Manchester, Massachusetts
www.glutenfreedietitian.com

*******
*******