From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:39:50 -0500

Received from the company today:

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:58:36 -0500

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for your message.

 Our current formula of Sunny Delight is gluten-free.

All of our food packages have ingredient statements on them.  If any
known allergenic food or food component is in the product, it will be
listed on the label.  We always recommend that anyone with sensitivity
to particular foods or ingredients should read these labels carefully.
If you need additional information on how to read ingredient statements
on labels, please call the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network at 1-800-
929-4040 or you can visit their website at http://www.foodallergy.org.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Rachel
USA Sunny Delight Team