From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 07:50:19 -0500

It doesn't seem possible but it is BACK TO SCHOOL time and time to start cooking those healthy, filling meals all children need to be on top of their game in School.

That is why we are offering a special August promotion on our website. www.holgrain.com on our Hol Grain Chicken Coating mix and Hol Grain Brown Rice Bread Crumbs.

Both of these items help make a quick to prepare back to school meal that is healthy and filling.

Our Chicken Coating mix is easy to use and is ideal for Coating Chicken, Pork, and Fish. Our Brown Rice Bread Crumbs are ideal for making Hamburgers, Meatloaf or it goes great in a Casserole.

However you use them you and your family will be delighted with the results.

Look for these two items in your favorite Supermarket, or neighborhood Natural Food Store.

We have easy to prepare recipes on line on our website...www.holgrain.com and a special promotion, too.

CHECK US OUT ONLINE.

Best Regards from America's Oldest Rice Mill

Mike Davis

President

*******
*******