From:
Alicia Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alicia Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:22:54 -0800

Hello to all,

We just found out last week that our 2 year old daughter has Celiac and
are doing our best to become educated on everything. Luckily we live
near Seattle which has great specialty stores and lots to choose from.
However we're headed to Waikiki tomorrow for a week long vacation. We
want to try and prepare food from our room for her.

Can anyone here suggest places where we can shop for GF foods on the
island of Oahu? I'm desperate to keep her GF during our vacation! In
just a few days of her being on a GF diet I can already see a huge
change. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Alicia Erickson
Bothell, WA