From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 06:48:58 -0600

We had schnitzel, which is breaded pork cutlets (of course GF breadcrumbs).
With mushroom gravy, made with OXO packets (GF), mushrooms and thickened
with Veloutine (store bought GF thickener).  Scalloped potatoes, using my
Betty Crocker recipe book and substituting rice flour in equal amounts for
the regular flour. Brussels sprouts.  Of course this is a weekend dinner.
Lots of times during the week it is spaghetti, chili, lasagne, hamburger,
actually hamburger made into a multitude of recipes like, quick stroganoff,
meatloaf, mushroom burgers, BBQ burgers, etc., chicken, pork chops. Usually
potatoes or rice and some veggies, summer now so it's lots of salads.

I find that dinner is the easiest meal.  Lunch is usually leftovers from the
previous night.  That's speaking for my kids.  Myself I have very bad eating
habits and usually don't eat breakfast, maybe some lunch and then eat
dinner.  I know I'm skipping the best meal of the day but when I have to be
at work by 6:45 it's hard to think breakkie at that time of the morning.
Weekends I usually make pancakes and/or waffles.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada