From:
- Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:00:49 EDT

I use Peter Gillham's Calm with calcium (mixture of calcium and magnesium).
The high acidity level and the magnesium get into your blood stream very
quickly. I've used it handle my restless leg syndrome, sleeplessness, leg
cramps, sore muscles, etc. It's gluten-free and they test every few batches
under 10ppm.

I'll be blogging about this product on my GF recipe blog and will most
likely host a giveaway, too.

Sorry it's now 100% pure calcium, but it works so great. I've been using it
for many years.

+++++
I buy Nature Made Calcium with magnesium & D.  I don't know anything about
"pure calcium" .  Are there benefits for celiacs regarding "pure calcium" or
--  why do you use pure calcium?

*******
*******